No DAM respect!

neilr01

Wasn't impressed with the majority of city players who just went off the pitch after the Ajax game. A lot of us blues have spent hard earned money supporting our team, a little bit of acknowledgement goes a long way.

I would take a guess that most modern day footballers, at most clubs, don't give a flying fuck about the fans. No reason to suppose that some of our lot would be any different. Pity, but there you go.

its not a city problem, its a football problem. everyone knows fans will come back no matter what so who cares

Only Hart and Kompany made any kind of effort. Tevez, Clichy at least made a gesture in the general direction. The rest couldn't get off quick enough.

chris_m said:
The Ajax players made an effort to clap the City fans,especially Siem de Jong, whereas only Hart came over. Disappointing.

I wondered about this at the time, I just presumed that they were applauding their own fans in the tier below ? They received a good round of applause from the away end nontheless.

chris_m said:
The Ajax players made an effort to clap the City fans,especially Siem de Jong, whereas only Hart came over. Disappointing.

On my screen it looked like Kompany made an effort to acknowledge the fans , but most others didn't ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.