No DAM respect!

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by neilr01, 25 Oct 2012.

1. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

hart came over for a while

but tbh i couldn't be arsed clapping them so i know how they feel

2. carlos tevez is a blue

carlos tevez is a blue

Only Hart, Richards and Kompany were intrested.

3. CC1

CC1

They were sick as parrots after that result.....I think they were hurting, which shows they cared. But I guess they have to put their feelings behind them and go over to the fans. Can't allow the players or the manager to be human after all...can we

4. lita69

lita69

Maybe they felt they'd let people down and thought it better to get off the pitch? The dissapointment but have been immense and they probably thought let's get in, get changed and move on to the next game. I doubt they thought of it as an insult, more their minds were maybe elsewhere. To be honest I can't think of any teams that you could say differently about except maybe a lower division club visiting a Premiership team. They would probably all do it but only because they'd accepted defeat before they started, we'd gone there as anything but underdogs.

Annoying for the travelling fans though I doubt it was done with any intention of upsetting anyone.

5. mansour's tow ropes

mansour's tow ropes

dunno about you but if i was in the players position i would go all the way over, clap the fans, shake a few hands etc just to receive the applause, these players don't know how lucky they are

6. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

i was sat there and couldn't have cared any less

7. Aguero_Element

Aguero_Element

Think you all just wanna moan cos we lost, get over it! Mabye it's what we needed!

8. johnmc

johnmc

What if they were gutted as much as the fans. What if they were ashamed and didn't want to face the fans. Wouldn't read too much into it.

9. cleavers

cleavers

Nearly right, they do give a fuck when they are being lauded for winning something, ie when it suits.

They (and the manager) f**ked off last night because they were EMBARRASED by what they had just produced, and so they should have been.

We had to wait an extra 20 minutes, if I was the coaching staff I'd have made them come and warm down in the penalty area right in front of us.

10. mancity89

mancity89

Only Hart , Tevez and Kompany made the effort to acknowledge the fans, the rest of the team looked like they where more assed about getting back to the changing rooms to check their twitter accounts.

It was a great day till the second half kicked off.