No DAM respect!

cleavers said:
jimharri said:
I would take a guess that most modern day footballers, at most clubs, don't give a flying fuck about the fans. No reason to suppose that some of our lot would be any different. Pity, but there you go.
Nearly right, they do give a fuck when they are being lauded for winning something, ie when it suits.

They (and the manager) f**ked off last night because they were EMBARRASED by what they had just produced, and so they should have been.

We had to wait an extra 20 minutes, if I was the coaching staff I'd have made them come and warm down in the penalty area right in front of us.
Story of my life!

mancity89 said:
Only Hart , Tevez and Kompany made the effort to acknowledge the fans, the rest of the team looked like they where more assed about getting back to the changing rooms to check their twitter accounts.

It was a great day till the second half kicked off.

Can you describe this 'getting back to the changing rooms to check their twitter accounts' look? How is it portrayed ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.