No Doubt We Can Now Put One Question To Bed

baldybouncer said:
Despite what's happened this season, somebody on here will still want Mourinho!

Me.

But as I put in another thread, Mancini has to take credit for the last 6 weeks or so.

For a shit manager he's done good ;-)

Depends what question you are asking?

Who is the better manager? or who is right for Manchester City? You might come to the same answer, or a different one depending on which view you take.

But there is no doubt, that the answer to the first question is Mourinho

Didsbury Dave said:
baldybouncer said:

Me.

But as I put in another thread, Mancini has to take credit for the last 6 weeks or so.

6 weeks? na DD, some of us just took time to look at the bigger picture - patience and time = success with the tools at our disposal

Didsbury Dave said:
baldybouncer said:

Me.

Put "shit" into context?!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Didsbury Dave said:
baldybouncer said:

Me.

6 weeks? na DD, some of us just took time to look at the bigger picture - patience and time = success with the tools at our disposal

AS I said, he's done good saving this season.

But looking at the even bigger picture, we've got bigger fish to fry now than mickey mouse cups (PMSL) and 4th place.

Is he up to it? I'm looking forward to finding out.

One thing is for sure, his credibilty amongst the squad will get a big lift from the FA Cup. And that in itself "eez important"

Didsbury Dave said:
Didsbury Dave said:
baldybouncer said:

Me.

But looking at the even bigger picture, we've got bigger fish to fry now than mickey mouse cups (PMSL) and 3RD place.

One thing is for sure, his credibilty amongst the squad will get a big lift from the FA Cup. And that in itself "eez important"

Didsbury Dave said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Me.

But looking at the even bigger picture, we've got bigger fish to fry now than mickey mouse cups (PMSL) and 4th place.

Dave until i meet you in the flesh, i will not be convinced that you are not pete boyle.

Didsbury Dave said:
baldybouncer said:

Me.

Agreed. I think the injection of money into the club, has made some of our younger followers a little impatient.

Rome wasn't build in a day and all that. The end to this season has been fantastic, and its all down to the foundations that Mancini has built over the past 18 months. We can only get stronger from here on in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.