No extension for Aguero?

Saying in the Spring of 2016 that you won't be back after the 2018-2019 season isn't exactly a "OMG" moment.
-If i was him, i'd play the "i won't be back" card and see what shakes out with Pep and the team.
-he may just be playing hard ball for $$$ or may want to see what things will be like.

Either way coming out 2+ years early and saying that he won't return, doesn't hold weight.
(and if it's getting serious, and seems to still be the deal NEXT summer, we will sell him. You don't let him go without a return)
Nonsense,he has said a few times he will see out his contract with us before going home,we will never sell him and he will go home with our blessing

also why would he want to go to a second division Brazilian cup?
-at least move "home" to a club like River Plate; right?

I don't know why he'd move to a second division Brazilian club over 16 time Argentinean champions Independiente. Wouldn't suggest the River thing if you ever meet the lad and want a photo or an autograph though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.