No Facebook or Instagram for 4 days

Facebook is shite amd was binned off 8 months ago , instagram is seldom visited
Only twitter and this den of iniquity are visited regulary.

Losing facebook was a positive and though I have had to re-activate the account a couple of times to get info on events it is not missed

Bluemoon for City and a bit of chatter (2000+ posts worth of chatter infact)

Reddit for browsing other topics. Computer games, homebrewing. A lot of other subreddits are almost parodies of themselves.

I confess to having been a more active Facebook user in the past but now only use the Messenger app and thats just to talk to my Dad. The Mrs has a mate who is a total ****, takes pics of everything (constantly uploading pics of her kids), and whenever she goes on a night out there is a "story" posted the next day and sometimes even posted when she is out (like a small series of videos). If I was out in her group I would tell her to fuck off home.

My business facebook has been great for,er, business but my personal one has been culled drastically and now only has my family as 'friends'.
Finding out a mate or accquaintance is a raving racist via facebook is so depressing.

Its been fantastic for my business too. Prob 60% of customers contact me through fb now. As regards to my personal, same as you. I cull on a daily basis when someone has got on my nerves/bored me/offended me. Itll just be me soon.

facebook i can handle as i only have friends on but twitter is just a place for absolute pricks who think they are hard as fuck by saying anything they want and trolling people but face to face probably would say fuck all

Never done either, not on Twitter either.

A cancer on society, creating future generations of mentally ill and overly-dependent human-beings.

Evil shit.

How would you know if you’ve never spent time on it and interacted? For me it’s a great way to keep in touch mates and family back in the U.K.

SWP’s back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.