no first team against racing

skinhead123

we cant afford to risk anyone before wba or he will lose his job if we lose to the baggies

Would it really be such a bad thing to see him gone?

I never want us to lose but i would take a hit if it meant getting rid of Lesley.

svennis pennis said:

I never want us to lose but i would take a hit if it meant getting rid of Lesley.

No way. I think his days are numbered anyway and I think the team will be better off without him, however I never want to see us lose. BUT playing a strong team against Santander is a luxury we can't afford right now. We need to focus on the league for now and then hopefully we'll be a bit better off come february or whenever it is the cup resumes.

svennis pennis said:

So if we won our next 10 games you'd be gutted because he'd be safe?

svennis pennis said:

Fuck me, I've heard it all now. What a pathetic attitude

Schmikes

Logan
Onouha
Tbh
Bertie

Vassel
Hamman
Fernandes
Marshall

Sturridge
Jo

Go for that, Twente have to beat PSG in france, which I can't see them doing anyway.

I Think He Will Play A Strong Team , Would Be A Waste Of Money To Us If He Doesnt ..

Schmikes
Zab , TBH , Dunne , Ball
Hamman,Kompany
Vass , Elano , Ireland
Jo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.