No Go Mo

I browse the replica shirts at sports gear stores sometimes, to see how different ones look and feel compared to ours. Always have to wipe my hands if I accidentally touch a rag shirt.

Oh, and naturally buy nothing in red.

Just nipped to little Tesco for milk and the boy wanted some coke (to drink - stop it)

Went for Pepsi Max (same horse, different jockey) as was cheaper (not won the Pools)

Had to return to the shelf however, having got part-way to the till, when I spotted Mo Salah's ugly mug on the side of the bottle- there is some sort of ballpark Champions League promotion going on; replaced with an acceptable Messi

Work in a large office with communal kitchen, featuring united mug and Liverpool bowl - wouldn't cross my mind to use either of them for brekkie, if they were only clean options available

Is it just me being a goon, or have any fellow Bluemooners not bought something because of a link to another footie team, or not used an object like the bowl and mug mentioned above, or conversely, bought something they ordinarily wouldn't have, because of something pro-City going on with it?

I dont have red anything. I once worked as a printer on shifts. Went up in the canteen for a fag, saw a United cup that belonged to a wanker I didnt like, so i filled his cup up with piss. He had an Idea it was me I think but didnt ask me.

Every break for a week, I made sure we were facing one another and as he put the cup to his lips I smiled. I`d also wiped my bellend round the rim of his cup.

Will I go to hell.

You wanted Pepsi, you wanted to save a few pence but you put it back and spent time selecting another bottle based on a footballers face printed on a label. I’d say that makes you a goon.

I would understand if it was Ian Huntley’s face on a tin of lilt.

After the coach attack i removed every item of Nivea in the house , it is now a forbidden product , i would also include Chevrolet but they are shite cars and no one with an ounce of intelligence would buy one , which basically means only Rags purchase these vehicles but they do have my sympathy when you have only one brain cell to share amongst 659m

Ditched Vodaphone due to their rag sponsorship.
Carling had the right idea in Scotland, they sponsored Rangers & Celtic so neither would boycott their product.

I changed phones a few years ago to a Motorola and the cheapest contract was with Vodafone. I paid £3 a month more to go with Orange. The shop assistant was baffled!
I would never buy anything red so there's no way I'm going to buy anything associated with them.
I also cover Utd calendars/birthday cards etc with some other random ones in shops to stop any Raggy tw@t buying them.
Everybody who knows me just knows to never offer me anything that's red.
I thought all Blues were like this.

Sorry mate, yes it is.

I know many that are the same to be fair but is it really affecting your lives?

Salah is an alright guy. Just get on with it.
Salah is a cheating, diving twat, as for him being an alright guy? He may very well be but neither of us will ever know ... I'm childish as fuck on stuff like this, I don't have anything red and that bottle of coke would have been put back on the shelf in a heartbeat....
Things like this do affect our lives, City have given me a nervous tic and high blood pressure :-)

Ditched Vodafone the day they announced the deal after I had been with them for about 8 years. Never brought a Sharp TV even if the specs have matched and were cheaper than what we ended up buying.
Perhaps the only naughty one was me pressurising the commercial director to get the AIG public liability insurance certificate changed at renewal, I don't find walking past Zurich everyday anywhere near as offensive, Although that change did save the tax payer money and she assured me she wouldn't have authorised the change if AIG were the best value and that her husband an Everton season ticket holder totally understood and ensured the chain of pubs he went to work for ditched Calsberg from their offerings at the first opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.