No Go Mo

Ha ha. You want petty minded and childish? You lot have nothing on me. Yesterday morning I saw some fat, middle-aged bloke walking towards me and he was wearing a rag shirt, as soon as he got within touching distance I made a big deal of holding my breath in so that I didn't breathe the same oxygen as him.

Yeah, I really am a prize twat!

Ha ha. You want petty minded and childish? You lot have nothing on me. Yesterday morning I saw some fat, middle-aged bloke walking towards me and he was wearing a rag shirt, as soon as he got within touching distance I made a big deal of holding my breath in so that I didn't breathe the same oxygen as him.

Yeah, I really am a prize twat!
I actually laughed out loud at that. Fair play KB.

Sorry mate, yes it is.

I know many that are the same to be fair but is it really affecting your lives?

Salah is an alright guy. Just get on with it.
haha are you joking??

And Salah is an ok guy? I beg to differ, his meeting up with Kadyrov for a muslim meeting of minds! What about him defending his repeat sexual offender team mate using his influence to let him get away with it again.

Salah is an overblown religious nutjob that our media love and they wash over his darker side like not shaking hands with players based on religion. The media in this country have managed to brainwash a lot of people into thinking everything that comes out of LFC is good and great!

David Silva is an "ok guy"

I browse the replica shirts at sports gear stores sometimes, to see how different ones look and feel compared to ours. Always have to wipe my hands if I accidentally touch a rag shirt.

Oh, and naturally buy nothing in red.

I once stuck two United shirts together with a piece of unwanted chewing gum in Sports Direct.

Immature, yes. And childish and maybe disgusting. I feel sorry for only the staff member that eventually discovered it. United and Mike Ashley can get fucked.

OP, what do you do in W.H. Smiths (other bookshops are available) I brought my lads up to cover over every rag magazine or book that was on display. Childish, you bet but I love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.