No Go Mo

Last Christmas when every I saw the new footy calendars I would also move City to the top .....it drove my wife mad ....
I always put city shirts in front of rag ones in JD sports.
Did it once walked around the shop while I moved on to look at trainers the lad working in there put the display back how it was.
Obviously on my way out I put all the city ones back in front of the rag ones ..

Last week I was asked to join my mates 6 a side team.
Got there on the thursday night...

Here you go pal your shirt.
You didn't say you played in red no chance I'm wearing that.
Sorry

Ha ha. You want petty minded and childish? You lot have nothing on me. Yesterday morning I saw some fat, middle-aged bloke walking towards me and he was wearing a rag shirt, as soon as he got within touching distance I made a big deal of holding my breath in so that I didn't breathe the same oxygen as him.

Yeah, I really am a prize twat!
I'd say you are a very sagacious Blue who we could all learn a lot from ...

It works in reverse too, when we were sponsored by Brother, I really wanted to show my loyalty to the brand for their financial support of City, unfortunately I never could work out how to use an automatic knitting machine!

A little while ago I lived in Tanzania as a volunteer. One Saturday I was ‘downtown’ doing my weekly shop when it started raining. Anyone who has been to that part of the world will know it comes in biblical proportions. I looked around and saw a guy selling umbrellas. I though ‘ooh, just in time’ but then realised he only had rags ones - I got very, very wet.

I gave up Jaffa cakes because I saw a box with a picture of the family guy on them. I still miss em. Always put anything City in a shop over any nytid garbage too. I don’t own anything red clothing wise whatsoever also.
In fact I am so bad that when I buy anything from City I can’t throw the packaging in the bin because it will have the club crest on it so I get my better half to throw it away. I turned her blue, but, even she thinks I am stark raving bonkers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.