No Go Mo

Some phone company phoned me once.
Went through this great deal.
Sounds good. who's it with.

Vodafone.
Vodafuckingfone no thanks I'll pay 20 quid a month more and stay how i am thanks

Sorry mate, yes it is.

I know many that are the same to be fair but is it really affecting your lives?

Salah is an alright guy. Just get on with it.

So are Phil Thompson, The Nevilles, John Aldridge, Dvid Beckham, Eric Cantona - but they can all eff off and stay away from me! And anything they promote, sponsor or endorse will stay on the shelves for me!

A few years ago I as invited to a launch party by the Insurance broker AON to celebrate their sponsorship of the Rags. It was a ritzy affair attended by the glitterati of Toronto’s insurance community - apart from me - I refused to go and made sure I told them why.

Having a conversation on the ‘trainers’ thread. Guy there thinks it OK to buy Adidas? Told him I would never even go in the shop let alone buy anything from them.

Last Christmas when every I saw the new footy calendars I would also move City to the top .....it drove my wife mad ....
Totally unrelated to the topic but your post reminds me that a few years ago, when I was living in Montreal, I spent many happy minutes rearranging all the packets and tins on the shelf in a local supermarket so that the English labels were on display. The shelf stackers always put the French labels facing out so I thought I would just remind them that the English won the battle on the Plains of Abraham. Silly I know but it made me happy.

So are Phil Thompson, The Nevilles, John Aldridge, Dvid Beckham, Eric Cantona - but they can all eff off and stay away from me! And anything they promote, sponsor or endorse will stay on the shelves for me!

Yes because Salah is the same level as bias as that lot.

He’s a player, just grow up.

Yes because Salah is the same level as bias as that lot.

He’s a player, just grow up.
He may as well be tbf, he's made some pretty shady calls and they haven't even been reported on never mind criticised.

He may as well be tbf, he's made some pretty shady calls and they haven't even been reported on never mind criticised.

They have been and he’s been naive but the point of the post was “is it sad that I won’t drink from a brand that advertises another player, from another club, than City?”

And the answer is yes.

Why the fuck are people worrying about that with the current shit that’s happening in the world, it is pathetic.

They have been and he’s been naive but the point of the post was “is it sad that I won’t drink from a brand that advertises another player, from another club, than City?”

And the answer is yes.
Not really. Has he given up something vital?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.