No Go Mo

We had a couple of carpet fitters come a couple of years ago. When they pulled up I heard, through the window, the young lad as a red and he mention something about us having a City window sticker.
We offered them a brew and put his in a City mug. He refused to drink, but to be fair, I'd have done the same.

In Thailand the bars put your beer in a bottle cooler. Its just some insulation to stop the beer going warm quickly.
There used to be some Singha Beer polystyrene beer coolers with a united badge on them. I would always ask them to change it or I'd just remove the bottle and drink it without.

They have been and he’s been naive but the point of the post was “is it sad that I won’t drink from a brand that advertises another player, from another club, than City?”

And the answer is yes.

Why the fuck are people worrying about that with the current shit that’s happening in the world, it is pathetic.

I'm not doing any 'worrying' about it. I just don't buy stuff that pumps a penny into a rival club. I think it is the same attitude that prompts people not to buy from companies they think are unethical. It's a simple choice that is open to anyone. Nothing sad about it.

I watched their defeat to Barca on ITV +1 . I couldn't watch it live and waited for the result and then when they had got beat the idea of watching it on ITV+1 dawned on me.

Apart from derbies at the Etihad and Academy it's the only time I'd watch MANUre - when they've suffered any reverse.

A very good mate of mine did this.

When his daughter was old enough to understand what was being said to her ( she was about 3 or 4 ) he told her that there was no such person as Father Christmas, when asked why he just said " because no bastard in red and white will ever walk into this house"

Apart from derbies at the Etihad and Academy it's the only time I'd watch MANUre - when they've suffered any reverse.
Same here. Never watch them otherwise. Even ignoring the fact that they're who they are, they're fucking awful to watch. I've had more exciting moments watching the test card back in the day.

Younger BMers; ask your grandad about the "test card".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.