No hints, JUST NAMES

Tevez City

Can any of the ITKs here on the board give us the names of the players that we are going to sign ?

Please, I don`t want any hints, if you have the name JUST SAY IT, if you don`t ! JUST don`t post :)

Tevez City said:
Can any of the ITKs here on the board give us the names of the players that we are going to sign ?

Please, I don`t want any hints, if you have the name JUST SAY IT, if you don`t ! JUST don`t post :)
Qué?

Excuse me, English is not my first language.

What I wanted to say is that I want to know who the club is going to sign this summer .

Tevez City said:

There is no such thing as in the know! If we have signed the player then it will become news via the official web site. Why can't people get this into their heads. We are more than likely enquiring about 90% of the players we have been linked with and a good indication of how far we are down the line is whether or not the player has come out and denied it e.g. Sanchez, Mata, etc, etc.

Just off the phone with Kaka there, he sees he's interested in the possibility but will wait until Summer to decide his future.

Tevez City said:
Excuse me, English is not my first language.

What I wanted to say is that I want to know who the club is going to sign this summer .
Your English is perfect, you need to work on your ability to see sarcasm and satire when it's right in front of you though ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.