No history? City "firsts"!

The largest floodlights in the footballing world at Maine Road, more female toilets (Maine Road) than any other ground in the country , all according to P.J Swales.

The junior Blues, I think the first of it's type in English football.

I think these 2 are correct:-

1st player to score a top flight goal in the UK confirmed by goal line technology. Edin Dzeko.
Ist '4th' substitute to be used in UK top flight - FA Cup semi v Arsenal - Kelechi Iheanacho.

Stored in my mind but sadly, I'm still waiting for the relevant questions to be asked in quizzes.

No doubt someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

The largest floodlights in the footballing world at Maine Road, more female toilets (Maine Road) than any other ground in the country , all according to P.J Swales.

The junior Blues, I think the first of it's type in English football.
I guess the fact it’s Junior Blues gives us a fighting chance... it certainly puts the rags and dippers out of the frame ;)

Wern`t we (along with Everton) the first club/s to have numbers on the back of their shirts.FA Cup Final 1933 ?

Yep - didn't do us much good we lost! My ERO has a framed poster depicting that game.

First team to score a goal since this season restarted.

(Bit strange that MANUre were the first to get a penalty since the restart, and but for VAR the fuckin' useless WannabeCrappenberg Moss (he hadn't got his breath back from the warm up) was givin' 'em another! )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.