no life saver for the rags?

citysky

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8329412/Qatar-Holdings-denies-making-bid-for-Manchester-United-to-quell-persistent-speculation.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ation.html</a>

That's what the club has been saying for months, it's papers making stories up, have a look on redcafe, they have been saying it's moo poo all the time, it's gullible people that take notice of stuff like this.

Wahhhhh! Wahhhhhhh! We are in first place but don't have as much money as City!! Please. Please. Some third world gajillionaire who owns a soft drink company buy our football club!

Bluevengeance hit the nail on the head the other day when he said that this was a ploy to get the bond prices up...
Gordon gecco must be working for the rags...

I'm afraid I believe all the stories about Rag financial salvation. This is what happens. On the field they are under the cosh and lo, The Archangel Riley sent as messenger of the Lord points to the spot and we all sigh that the Lord works in mysterious ways. Off the field, despite the slum they inhabit, they will be treated like royalty, The Princesses Charlton and Crerand in their diamante evening gowns travel the world screwin' folk for a few bob, and the silly sods cough up. And on, and on and on! Always happens.

Don't exactly need a 'life saver' whilst they're top of the league and still in the champs league and fa cup do they?

It made me feel like Kyle when Cartman got his theme park when I heard the rumour but it turned out there was a god.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.