No Loyalty Points, So only a handful of City fans in Austria

Gentlegiant

So dissappointed there is no loyality points for these games in Austria but enjoying the time in this beautiful City.

1 question though where are all the City fans? Is it a case of no loyalty points so won´t come, very dissappointing if this is the case.

In my humble opinon City fans were always more loyal it should never be about loyalty points. Supporting the Club is the most important thing. We are now English Champions and I for 1 will shout it from the rooftops where ever City are given the chance.

Not that I go as often as i'd like. Why would people fork out all that cost to go see some meaningless friendlies?

Its a team made up of kids in austria. The cost plus time off work is the problem not the points.

Hoping to do Wolfsburg or Limerick as they are at the weekends but its looking expensive/difficult

Gentlegiant said:
So dissappointed there is no loyality points for these games in Austria but enjoying the time in this beautiful City.

1 question though where are all the City fans? Is it a case of no loyalty points so won´t come, very dissappointing if this is the case.

In my humble opinon City fans were always more loyal it should never be about loyalty points.

Contradicting yourself here Rag.

I'd be over there if Money was no object, sadly it is and I'd rather save my money for competitive games.

Gentlegiant said:

In my humble opinon City fans were always more loyal it should never be about loyalty points. Supporting the Club is the most important thing. We are now English Champions and I for 1 will shout it from the rooftops where ever City are given the chance.

What?

Youi think a single fan would make a decision like that based on loyalty points?

As if!

Noone's there because they are nothing matches. Pre-season friendlies abroad used to get some City fans going becuase it was a chance to get pissed up watching City in Europe. Now we are in the Champions League. Who wants to spend hundreds, even thousands, of pounds and several day's holidays to watch our third team jog around some godforsaken stadium?

You're in sunny Austria and it's fucking monsoon season here and you're having a moan about loyalty points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.