No message from Sergio last night...thoughts ?

This thread tells me we are missing the football, well City's football already.

Going to be a long summer with some of the dross we will see in the World Cup.

I’ll have you know that Garrett Southgate has personally assured me the team are well prepared, and may even make it past the Round of England with some luck and Kane claiming a few goals by the opposition at strategically chosen opportunities.

Again, maybe he's not comfortable with his English and embarrassed about doing it in Spanish (especially given that Pep wants players to learn English).

Anyway, who cares? Is this how spoiled we are now -- moaning about this shit after having gotten to witness some of the most sublime football any of us have seen?

Doesn’t need to be debated, if you have made a problem about it then I’d probably presume you’re not his biggest fan and would replace him. He’s never disrespected the club so let’s not make something from nothing

Better Tom. Appreciate the reply.
I certainly don’t want him replaced and he’d be my number one striker going into next season.
What I said was I thought it was poor of Kun and it’s small things like this that make me prefer other legends over Kun.

Too true, expect the moan addicts to get creative with the lack of City topics to moan about.

I was thinking about Photoshopping city shirts on these two, just to lighten up the mood over the summer as I read through they many moans:

7roPjGlD.jpg

Kun has shown repeatedly by his actions on and off the pitch that he’s a blue at heart (particularly when sticking up for a city fan being needlessly roughed up by a steward one time).

So whether or not his social media lackey was instructed to post a cliched message online is absolutely fucking irrelevant. Surely only halfwits attribute any importance to what’s on twitter anyhow don’t they
Yes lad

Better Tom. Appreciate the reply.
I certainly don’t want him replaced and he’d be my number one striker going into next season.
What I said was I thought it was poor of Kun and it’s small things like this that make me prefer other legends over Kun.

What about being our leading goal scorer? What about the countless derby goals, title winning goal, Wembley goals. Being loyal to us when he probably could have gone anywhere and so far given us is it 7 years of his career, his prime years in football. What about getting the steward/police off the fan at Bournemouth. I could probably go on but if it’s a video message that knocks him for you then that’s a bit sad. I was disappointed he wasn’t there but that would never make me think any less of him.

Some players don’t like feel comfortable with the media side of things giving interviews etc and Aguero seems that type to me, he does his talking on the pitch and that is enough for me, I don’t need to hear him read some put together statement thanking fans etc

What about being our leading goal scorer? What about the countless derby goals, title winning goal, Wembley goals. Being loyal to us when he probably could have gone anywhere and so far given us is it 7 years of his career, his prime years in football. What about getting the steward/police off the fan at Bournemouth. I could probably go on but if it’s a video message that knocks him for you then that’s a bit sad. I was disappointed he wasn’t there but that would never make me think any less of him.
Exactly....spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.