No message from Sergio last night...thoughts ?

What about being our leading goal scorer? What about the countless derby goals, title winning goal, Wembley goals. Being loyal to us when he probably could have gone anywhere and so far given us is it 7 years of his career, his prime years in football. What about getting the steward/police off the fan at Bournemouth. I could probably go on but if it’s a video message that knocks him for you then that’s a bit sad. I was disappointed he wasn’t there but that would never make me think any less of him.

Tom, where have I said i wanted a video message from him? Read back my comments.

This thread is quite sad actually.
He came back for the trophy presentation and obviously wants to be fully rested rehabilitated for World Cup rather than adding extra travel.
How people can be disappointed or even make an issue out of this after all the pleasure he's given us is mind boggling.
My only advice to those of you who are disappointed is to buy a teddy bear or just grow up.
This thread should be closed.

Never noticed as yesterday was day 3 of a weekend session. Soton Saturday and sunday and back to town for the parade

Sergio can do what he wants for me. The goal alone gives him that. He also has never been any trouble to the club and scores as is his job.

The OP and others should instead of looking for or trying to make an issue just enjoy the season and the fact that in Sergio we have still one of the best forwards there has been in world football ever

+1

He came back for the trophy presentation and obviously wants to be fully rested rehabilitated for World Cup rather than adding extra travel.
How people can be disappointed or even make an issue out of this after all the pleasure he's given us is mind boggling.
My only advice to those of you who are disappointed is to buy a teddy bear or just grow up.

+1

well said.

Tom, where have I said i wanted a video message from him? Read back my comments.

Apologies if you didn’t. This thread was about him not posting a video and thoughts about that. Him not being there doesn’t change anything for me. It’s a shame it does for you

FFS who cares ?? Legend of a player , recovering from knee surgery so he can play for his country in the World Cup . A two minute monologue of the usual sound bites is hardly that important.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.