No message from Sergio last night...thoughts ?

Yes, I have some thoughts.

This is why players like Kompany and Zabaleta, for me, will always be held in higher regard than Kun.

He’s basically almost fit now after that knee injury. No reason at all he couldn’t have come to the parade, joined in with the fans and been part of it. Instead he goes to Argentina early and goes to a music concert. Fair play, I’m not gonna get annoyed but it was poor from Kun if you ask me.

He’s been one of our best ever players and is a nice guy. But after 7 or 8 years of living in Manchester and being part of the club for so long I’d have thought it would mean more to him this great season and want to celebrate it with everyone together.

Anyway that’s up to him. Hope he has a great World Cup and I suppose we’ll see him next season.

Maybe Sergio isn't as comfortable with his English as David. Even David is very difficult to understand for me. Of course, Kun could read off a prompter.

It doesn't bother me much. His extended family is in Argentina. He's going to be gone most of the summer halfway across the world. Days with family are especially precious when it takes 12 hours to fly somewhere you need to be, regularly. Believe me, I know. There's a reason he's going to live out his career after City back in Argentina.

Aguero is I kind guy who keeps himself to himself don’t someone mention that in the dressing room he was surprised how quite he is but hey everyone’s different and probably why he is one the best strikers around.

Wedderburn said Sergio sends his love or something but was a touch disappointing he wasn't there even though I'm not really arsed.

This is why players like Kompany and Zabaleta, for me, will always be held in higher regard than Kun.

He’s basically almost fit now after that knee injury. No reason at all he couldn’t have come to the parade, joined in with the fans and been part of it. Instead he goes to Argentina early and goes to a music concert. Fair play, I’m not gonna get annoyed but it was poor from Kun if you ask me.

He’s been one of our best ever players and is a nice guy. But after 7 or 8 years of living in Manchester and being part of the club for so long I’d have thought it would mean more to him this great season and want to celebrate it with everyone together.

Anyway that’s up to him. Hope he has a great World Cup and I suppose we’ll see him next season.
He was there for the trophy day,he might have had a perfectly good reason not to be in manchester,after dave and his baby time with ben might have seemed more important,you know nothing about the reason,could be he had to be there for treatment from his own doctor etc

What a bad bad gimp you are

As others have said maybe it's his personality. Does the job on the pitch and doesn't want mither off it?

When his time comes to leave us the club will give him the send off he fully deserves.

In the midst of absolute joy and celebration we still find something to feel negative about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.