No message from Sergio last night...thoughts ?

This thread is a special kind of stupid - even by normal Aguero thread standards.

Yes, I have some thoughts.

This is why players like Kompany and Zabaleta, for me, will always be held in higher regard than Kun.

He’s basically almost fit now after that knee injury. No reason at all he couldn’t have come to the parade, joined in with the fans and been part of it. Instead he goes to Argentina early and goes to a music concert. Fair play, I’m not gonna get annoyed but it was poor from Kun if you ask me.

He’s been one of our best ever players and is a nice guy. But after 7 or 8 years of living in Manchester and being part of the club for so long I’d have thought it would mean more to him this great season and want to celebrate it with everyone together.

Anyway that’s up to him. Hope he has a great World Cup and I suppose we’ll see him next season.

At first I thought why the fuck would anyone say it was poor from Sergio but you've given a good argument to be fair.

Never noticed as yesterday was day 3 of a weekend session. Soton Saturday and sunday and back to town for the parade

Sergio can do what he wants for me. The goal alone gives him that. He also has never been any trouble to the club and scores as is his job.

The OP and others should instead of looking for or trying to make an issue just enjoy the season and the fact that in Sergio we have still one of the best forwards there has been in world football ever

Has he fuck just a load of assumptions
well done op,negative twat
Don’t you cry foul if someone swears at you?

It’s a crap OP but no need for the gutter talk despite your incredibly soft spot for our greatest ever striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.