No message from Sergio last night...thoughts ?

Who the fuck is bothered whether Sergio done a video, fucked 12 Argentinian beauties,eat a gaucho steak so fuckin what.

Speak like a grown up or fuck off.

What are you talking about? I’ve just pointed out I feel it’s poor of Kun on this occasion and that’s why for me I hold a couple of other legends like Kompany and Zab in higher regard. Stitch up? You need to relax and debate the subject.
So he has gone down in your regard because he didn't do a message the reason why you have no idea?

Perhaps you should ask him or pep if you are so desperate to find out,might shorten your negative thread though
Wasn't intending anyone to perceive the thread as negative. Obviously you are thinking it is ? My question was why no message from Kun .....thoughts.

It's almost more difficult not to post something via city media team and rampant social media. Have lost Peps number since he moved to England so can't call him.....

So he has gone down in your regard because he didn't do a message the reason why you have no idea?

No, Kompany and Zab were higher before. This was one example of why.

I’m not gonna make a long list of reasons why though as then that is Sergio bashing which I do not want to do at all. I love the guy.

Also it wasn’t me that wanted a message, I wanted him there. You’ve got yourself that flustered you’re forgetting who said what.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.