No message from Sergio last night...thoughts ?

Kun has shown repeatedly by his actions on and off the pitch that he’s a blue at heart (particularly when sticking up for a city fan being needlessly roughed up by a steward one time).

So whether or not his social media lackey was instructed to post a cliched message online is absolutely fucking irrelevant. Surely only halfwits attribute any importance to what’s on twitter anyhow don’t they

Ha as I get older maybe I am.

The Gündoğan one was odd as he is social media friendly, does a lot for the fans and seems to love being here. So I just wondered what was wrong as he wasn’t celebrating and left early too.

I am a bit annoyed at Kun. I do think he should have attended and I won’t change my view on that. I get annoyed at friends and family decisions too though from time to time. Doesn’t mean I don’t like them.

I just say it how it is, good or bad. I’m not a happy clapper or a constant critic either.
You don't say it as it is. You say it as you see it. There could easily be a difference.

I don't think it's a stitch up Karen. I was really surprised that there wasn't a video message from Aguero. I have no problem at all with him not flying all the way from Buenos Aires for the parade but it wouldn't have taken much to send a 10-20 second long video message. I'm not looking too much into it. It possibly wasn't his fault, maybe he even wasn't asked to send one but either way, I found it a bit odd and disappointing.

I don't think it's a stitch up Karen. I was really surprised that there wasn't a video message from Aguero. I have no problem at all with him not flying all the way from Buenos Aires for the parade but it wouldn't have taken much to send a 10-20 second long video message. I'm not looking too much into it. It possibly wasn't his fault, maybe he even wasn't asked to send one but either way, I found it a bit odd and disappointing.

If they'd asked him, at a time when available, he would have done it.

Absolutely mate.........makes you wonder if all is good ? Karen seems to be the free speech police !

Speak like a grown up or fuck off.

What are you talking about? I’ve just pointed out I feel it’s poor of Kun on this occasion and that’s why for me I hold a couple of other legends like Kompany and Zab in higher regard. Stitch up? You need to relax and debate the subject.

Doesn’t need to be debated, if you have made a problem about it then I’d probably presume you’re not his biggest fan and would replace him. He’s never disrespected the club so let’s not make something from nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.