No more football for me

supercity88

Had enough of it. It is an English game and it is a physical sport. I don't want half time shows and hand shakes, I want bruises and a physical contest. I also only want to pay £20 maximum per game. Here are reasons it has gone to pot;

1. continental types prancing around and diving
2. not enough piss being thrown
3. cant get drunk at european games
4. too many police, not enough hooligans
5. games changed for tv
6. England should be hosting the world cup, not Russia
7. Qatar is an infection, not a nation to host the world cup
8. Colin Bell doesn't play anymore

supercity88 said:
Had enough of it. It is an English game and it is a physical sport. I don't want half time shows and hand shakes, I want bruises and a physical contest. I also only want to pay £20 maximum per game. Here are reasons it has gone to pot;

3. cant get drunk at european games
5. games changed for tv
6. England should be hosting the world cup, not Russia
7. Qatar is an infection, not a nation to host the world cup
8. Colin Bell doesn't play anymore

They put meat in the pies now

Think I'm going to watch ice hockey from now on

Proper mans game (unless it's women's ice hockey)

supercity88 said:

5. games changed for tv
Go support Dagenham and Redbridge :)

I've been thinking about going to Lacrosse, it's a tough sport, Football has been sanitized beyond the game I used to love. No more real hair doo's either, Ralph Coates is a legend.

Bluebee2 said:
I've been thinking about going to Lacrosse, it's a tough sport, Football has been sanitized beyond the game I used to love. No more real hair doo's either, Ralph Coates is a legend.

We need our gratuitous violence

bobmcfc said:
Bluebee2 said:

Exactly, Ice Hockey and Lacrosse sport with sticks, it's gotta end in a punch up !

Bluebee2 said:
bobmcfc said:
Bluebee2 said:

Exactly, Ice Hockey and Lacrosse sport with sticks, it's gotta end in a punch up !

Acceptable behaviour, how can you give people sticks and not expect them to hit each other. Oooooh I love it when they fight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.