No more knee jerk reaction threads

There is a Light

It is not unfair to expect better from a £200 million team. Those who said it after the Fulham collapse were ridiculed. Perhaps it's time everyone else got their head out of the sand. At what point is it acceptable to criticise? Another £100 million or how many more draws?

We moan about other teams or the media going on about how much money we've got then we do it ourselves saying this £200 million team isn't good enough. Remember they ain't actually worth all that money its what we paid. Give it time.

We are, are, own worst enemies.

Unbeaten in 5.

P10GIOK said:
We moan about other teams or the media going on about how much money we've got then we do it ourselves saying this £200 million team isn't good enough. Remember they ain't actually worth all that money its what we paid. Give it time.

Unbeaten in 5.

Bollocks. We shouldn't have the same expectations we had five years ago. If we had five draws under Pearce I'd be unhappy, but these days I'm livid. This opportunity might come along once, people need to wake up to that.

There is a light said:
It is not unfair to expect better from a £200 million team. Those who said it after the Fulham collapse were ridiculed. Perhaps it's time everyone else got their head out of the sand. At what point is it acceptable to criticise? Another £100 million or how many more draws?

But we've only lost one game, its hardly disastrous that we're not in the top 4 at the moment although we could be if we win our game in hand. Food for thought. Could be worse we could be doing a Liverpool.

P10GIOK said:

Unbeaten in 5.

How about unbeaten in 38 (38 draws). Does that feel good too?

I wish people would fuck off with all this unbeaten in however many games shit. Conceding 3 goals at home to Burnley is a joke. 38 draws in a season wouldn't be acceptable even though we would be unbeaten. No excuses for that result and performance today

Carl_Man_City said:
I wish people would fuck off with all this unbeaten in however many games shit. Conceding 3 goals at home to Burnley is a joke. 38 draws in a season wouldn't be acceptable even though we would be unbeaten. No excuses for that result and performance today

But we could go 4th if we win our game in hand and we're through to the quarter final of the league cup. Yes it could be better but I'm quite happy so far.

Could be a watershed result and performance for Hughes. Many of us former Hughes Outers have been giving him the benefit of the doubt. Anymore performances like that one today, and he could be in trouble.

I wouldn´t have minded the previous draws had we done the business today - there are NO excuses for what happened today - please stop making them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.