No more knee jerk reaction threads

citymad said:
Carl_Man_City said:
I wish people would fuck off with all this unbeaten in however many games shit. Conceding 3 goals at home to Burnley is a joke. 38 draws in a season wouldn't be acceptable even though we would be unbeaten. No excuses for that result and performance today

But we could go 4th if we win our game in hand and we're through to the quarter final of the league cup. Yes it could be better but I'm quite happy so far.

I was happy till 3 games ago tbh

citymad said:
Carl_Man_City said:
I wish people would fuck off with all this unbeaten in however many games shit. Conceding 3 goals at home to Burnley is a joke. 38 draws in a season wouldn't be acceptable even though we would be unbeaten. No excuses for that result and performance today

But we could go 4th if we win our game in hand and we're through to the quarter final of the league cup. Yes it could be better but I'm quite happy so far.

tbh, arsenal will murder us if we play like today

citymad said:
There is a light said:
It is not unfair to expect better from a £200 million team. Those who said it after the Fulham collapse were ridiculed. Perhaps it's time everyone else got their head out of the sand. At what point is it acceptable to criticise? Another £100 million or how many more draws?

But we've only lost one game, its hardly disastrous that we're not in the top 4 at the moment although we could be if we win our game in hand. Food for thought. Could be worse we could be doing a Liverpool.
If someone kicks you in the head do you say "nevermind it could have been my bollocks" and walk off with a smile on your face.

There is a light said:
By the way, those who say Bridge has been excellent are full of shit, same for Lescott and Toure.

Let's sack Hughes and give this man the job, definitely would make progress under this guy....
rolling-eyes.gif

Neil McNab said:
citymad said:
But we've only lost one game, its hardly disastrous that we're not in the top 4 at the moment although we could be if we win our game in hand. Food for thought. Could be worse we could be doing a Liverpool.
If someone kicks you in the head do you say "nevermind it could have been my bollocks" and walk off with a smile on your face.

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.