'No one mentioned doughnuts'

Well I'm offended. It's the second time I've been offended today after I saw what may or may not have been Muslim children doing what may or may not have been praying in what may or may not have been a mosque in what may or may not have been Britain.

I was so put out by the picture, I was forced to put an unhappy smiley next to it.

Well I'm offended. It's the second time I've been offended today after I saw what may or may not have been Muslim children doing what may or may not have been praying in what may or may not have been a mosque in what may or may not have been Britain.

I was so put out by the picture, I was forced to put an unhappy smiley next to it.
If you've only been offended twice today I'm upto my twelth

So close to Easter as well, does the sacrifice of Christ mean nothing anymore?

They knew what they were doing and now have the extra publicity and a bit of controversy to start the new show with.

Has to be. Rather than causing offence or being disrespectful, I imagine most military folk would have enjoyed it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.