No poppies

They're the boss, they make the rules. Its not that big of a deal, are people going to suddenly forget about world war 1 and 2 because 22 footballers arent wearing a poppy for 90 minutes?
Still, something for people to get OUTRAGED over i suppose

So says the most criminally corrupt cesspit of an organisation in the world, we should tell FIFA to fcuk off and take any fine they dole out, which will only go in their slush fund anyway...!!!

They're the boss, they make the rules. Its not that big of a deal, are people going to suddenly forget about world war 1 and 2 because 22 footballers arent wearing a poppy for 90 minutes?
......is the sensible answer. We managed just fine for 80+ years without footballers wearing poppies on their shirts.

This ... (and I really dislike UEFA)

Remembrance is important for everyone, no denying that, but surely it means more to people than whether or not football shirts have poppies on?

......is the sensible answer. We managed just fine for 80+ years without footballers wearing poppies on their shirts.

Yep, seems strange that people suddenly decide to get outraged over this now, but it was never an issue in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.