No Signings, No Nothing

rickmcfc

Is anyone else a little suprised we have not signed anyone yet? This Sanchez transfer seems to be going on for far to long for it to happen, and we have not been properly linked with many other players. In previous seasons we were linked with players and had bought them at this point in the pre season. I know the transfer window does not actually open until 1st July, but you can still do the deals now, so why aren't we? Is anyone else slightly baffled my the clubs approach this summer?

I'm a little pissed off but, just think good things come to those who wait. Even if we don't get Sanchez, our hierarchy know that we need some world class additions and i don't think we will be disappointed in the end

Still a long way to go in the market, I'd like our targets all signed up quickly however as we want them into pre-season training and into the squad. I'd LOVE a last day surprise, who doesn't, it's a bit exciting, but I doubt our board will let this happen.

Just relax we are doing the right thing, do you want us to become the dumping ground for every has been money grabbing football star or to be in the Market for the best up and coming talent? If it's the latter then be patient it will happen but the club will no longer be held to ransom and i for one think its great we are not rushing in plus the new fair play rules mean we need to be sensible.

rickmcfc said:
Is anyone else a little suprised we have not signed anyone yet? This Sanchez transfer seems to be going on for far to long for it to happen, and we have not been properly linked with many other players. In previous seasons we were linked with players and had bought them at this point in the pre season. I know the transfer window does not actually open until 1st July, but you can still do the deals now, so why aren't we? Is anyone else slightly baffled my the clubs approach this summer?
Tevez signed on 14th July
Adebayor on 18th July
Balotelli on 13th August
Yaya Toure on 2nd July
Silva on 30th June
Kolarov on 24th July
Kolo Toure on 29th July
etc
etc

It is the 23rd of June.

So to summarise, it's a figment of your imagination that things are going slow this summer. You are simply making shit up. Boateng signed early on in June, but that's about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.