No Signings, No Nothing

Think we need to get rid of a few first.

Bellamy, Bridge, Santa Cruz, Caicedo, Onuoha, Weiss and Adebayor have all returned from loans and probably have no future at the club.

We need to be clearing a few of these of the wage bill or using them as part of any deals to bring in new players.

The only signings made by any decent sized clubs consist of 2 kids and an England squad player. None of which would have made an immediate significant improvement on what we have.

on the back of a world cup summer with lots of new entries to the team we finish top 3 win the FA cup, am i the only one who thinks tweaking is gonna be on the agenda ?

Given a full pre season, and the team we have NOW, how many extra points would we have achieved ?

Chelsea and united had weird seasons but had liverpool been flying from the start what then ?

i dont have the answers but eh if you look at our squad now, we are the bee's middle leg joint.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
rickmcfc said:
I think people are misisng my point, why would we wait until near the end of the transfer window to sign someone when you can get them in now and they have a full pre season with us? This would allow the team to train together as 1 and get used to each others playing styles.

The transfer window hasn't officially opened yet. You can't really say it's near it's end.

Again missing my point. Why sign players when the season has started, why not get them in now, so they have a pre season and get used to playing together???

rickmcfc said:
rickmcfc said:
I think people are misisng my point, why would we wait until near the end of the transfer window to sign someone when you can get them in now and they have a full pre season with us? This would allow the team to train together as 1 and get used to each others playing styles.

The transfer window hasn't officially opened yet. You can't really say it's near it's end.

Again missing my point. Why sign players when the season has started, why not get them in now, so they have a pre season and get used to playing together???

What date does the season start? What date is it now? Stop flapping woman you will take off. Your point is a shit one let it go.

Rednapp reckoned we had two big names in the bag, I think we`ll see a lot of movement from the 1st July, City will go out and surprise everyone, plenty going out and quality coming in!!!!

rickmcfc said:
rickmcfc said:

when do we get back for preseason? who exactly would they be getting used to playing with if we signed them now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.