NO Standing and doing 'the poznan' t-shirts.... hypocritical

jrb

Poznan T-Shirts Have Just Been Launched By The Club

Click on the link to enlarge the picture.

Get them bought!
screen20110325212334.jpg

screen20110325212351.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/products/product_details.aspx?pid=90292" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/stores/mancity/p ... ?pid=90292</a>

Pure cheese! ;-)

Re: Poznan T-Shirts Have Just Been Launched By The Club

can they not just fuck off for 5 minutes and let us have our own thing without them turning into some fucking cringe worthy?

fucking old people and now this.

Is the club doing all it can to kill it stone dead?

ban-mcfc said:
can they not just fuck off for 5 minutes and let us have our own thing without them turning into some fucking cringe worthy?

fucking old people and now this.

I'm 43 and currently suffering from sciatica.

personnesagees-L.jpg

Gonna give it my all, even if it means doing the Poznan on my back with my legs up in the air.

Common City! :-)

PS. Life's too short.

im only in my late teens, and im fucking sick of seeing people over 40..... its becoming a joke now. why dont they just watch it at home so we can swear at the away fans in peace?

Me and my whole family are all going to get one of these and wear them to Wembley! Saw some giant foam fingers in the City store today as well!

they look great and think that i am going to buy one when im getting my wembley ticket tommorow

ban-mcfc said:
im only in my late teens, and im fucking sick of seeing people over 40..... its becoming a joke now. why dont they just watch it at home so we can swear at the away fans in peace?

Life begins at 40.

That's when you become a proper City fan.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:45 pm --<br /><br />
unexpected item said:

Exactly.

2964012279_9b75ba8dfa.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.