No Time To Die (Spoilers)

Is it worth having a thread where those who have seen No Time To Die can discuss it?

I say this because I saw the film on Thursday (30/10/21) and thought it was brilliant but it is almost impossible to discuss without giving massive spoilers away, something I don't want to do, though I would urge any film fans to get out and see it this weekend.

I won't comment any further at this stage because I would hate to spoil it for anyone.

Maybe we could have something in the title to deter people who haven't seen the film but want to?

Is it worth having a thread where those who have seen No Time To Die can discuss it?

I say this because I saw the film on Thursday (30/10/21) and thought it was brilliant but it is almost impossible to discuss without giving massive spoilers away, something I don't want to do, though I would urge any film fans to get out and see it this weekend.

I won't comment any further at this stage because I would hate to spoil it for anyone.

Maybe we could have something in the title to deter people who haven't seen the film but want to?
I know that feeling. A lot to get out about the film but don't want to ruin for anyone who hasn't seen it.

There's a bond thread on here this will probably be merged with.

Going tomorrow night, hoping it'll be a good film for Craig to sign off on.

Those wanting to discuss @BigJoe#1 you can use spoiler tags:
like this.

I know that feeling. A lot to get out about the film but don't want to ruin for anyone who hasn't seen it.

There's a bond thread on here this will probably be merged with.
Agreed but that would mean giving the plot away, I assume you enjoyed it too then? The spoiler tag could save it I suppose, but IMO this film deserves its own thread.

Went to see it today. If you like car chases and endless shoot-outs, it may be the film for you. If that sort of thing leaves you cold, welcome to my world. The odd funny line but at over 2 and a half hours, it seemed to go on for ever. Perhaps I have gone over the target demographic now. Wait for the new Star Trek!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.