Noel Gallagher and York away

Gallagher was at Wycombe. I was on the back row behind the goal and he was sat (stood!) just along from us with his little crowd. Saw him at QPR around that time at the bar in the away end as well and remember him and I think it was Badly Drawn Boy signing autographs at Leicester a few years back if memory serves me correctly. Didn't see him at York though which will always be the lowest point in all my time following City. I was at Lincoln, Torquay, Southend, Colchester, Bournemouth and all the others too but I'm not boasting. I was there - like everyone else - simply because I am old enough to have been around then. Its no big deal.

BringBackSwales said:
York was on a Saturday afternoon (and yes I was there). Wycombe we lost as well (although he says 1-1) - Noel is a lying git, he used to do the odd away in London in those days IIRC

He definitely wasn't at York away , but I did see him at QPR away. He signed my programme, as did Gio ...... my lad was absolutely made up.

I didn't see him at york however did sit near his fat unfamous brother at one away game around that time, seem to think it was lincoln.

I've seen noel loads of times but he's always been on stage at the time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.