Noel Gallagher - Chasing Yesterday

T T

Tony - MCFC

Hi all,

managed to get hands on a copy of Noel's new album, out 2 weeks today I think in UK, had a few listens and its absolutely brilliant. Fans of Noel will love it, first solo album is ace, but he steps it up even more this time around, Riverman, Dying Of The Light, The Right Stuff all great songs, strange thing is the first single In The Heat Of The Moment is the weakest song imo, pretty standard tune really, everything else is pretty great. Noel never been so consistent, glad Oasis split up tbh, were burning out towards the end, Noel found new life as solo artist and not been much better than he is at moment.

said it years ago,noel should of gone solo after Maybe and Glory, showing now what a really class act he is.

tonethestone said:
Hi all,

managed to get hands on a copy of Noel's new album, out 2 weeks today I think in UK, had a few listens and its absolutely brilliant. Fans of Noel will love it, first solo album is ace, but he steps it up even more this time around, Riverman, Dying Of The Light, The Right Stuff all great songs, strange thing is the first single In The Heat Of The Moment is the weakest song imo, pretty standard tune really, everything else is pretty great. Noel never been so consistent, glad Oasis split up tbh, were burning out towards the end, Noel found new life as solo artist and not been much better than he is at moment.

really its nothing to do with how good it is for fans of noel's work its the open market that will have a say and if it makes big money then noel can keep knocking out solo stuff but flop and OASIS will be turning again this time next year

its all about money and music in form of cd sales and mp3 sales are on its knee's its a open market for downing free music and if you got a copy of noels new album it must have been leaked so good luck noel in making money from it

would have to get a list put in front of me but The Right Stuff is likely the best song he's written in minimum 10 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.