Noel Gallagher Leaves Oasis - ADUG City Takeover Complete?

dmgtc

What has happened to the City of old?

No more crappy Le Coq Sportif. No more losing every away match. No more Gerry Creaney. No more Gene Kelly stand. And now no more Oasis!!

ADUG - your takeover is complete. Tevez's band are now the biggest city supporting band.... this Oasis split must have been the clinching element in the Tevez deal. It all makes sense now.

Sure it'll be patched up... it's part of the unique oasis brand of melodrama.

I am genuinely devestated. A grown man gutted about a band splitting. Many will disagree but I loved them and have lived my life through their music. It means a weekend of Oasis music though!

Takeover not complete yet....

In 5 years time ADUG will hand the club over to the fans ala Barca and Noel will be our first elected president.

would have been gutted until there last gig at heaton park on the thursday which was a joke and a disgrace. good riddance i say. last 2/3 albums have been average at best, nothing like there early stuff

Noels just following in John Lennon's footsteps, I for one think its a good decision. Oasis lately haven't really been getting anywhere, well their music has been nothing compared to their earlier stuff.

Good luck to him I say...hes the better out of the two in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.