Noel Gallagher on Talksport

Was again last sport on the sports bar after gigging sounded high as feck but still great as always.

Says he can't watch tonight's match as he's on stage but will get an iPad placed somewhere so he can keep an eye on the score lol

He spoke a lot of sense and said if Rooney starts at the euros it's a disgrace and sums up the problem in English football.

For a celebrity who is world famous he seems very down to earth and knowledgable about city and football. Top Lad too seems like someone down ya local boozer

Top lad, Noel. Met him after his gig in Berlin a few years ago and had a great chat about City with him. Then met his brother later at the after show party. Going to see him play in Munich on Thursday, so hopefully another great gig.

Top lad, Noel. Met him after his gig in Berlin a few years ago and had a great chat about City with him. Then met his brother later at the after show party. Going to see him play in Munich on Thursday, so hopefully another great gig.

Man of the people !

I'm glad they was successful. Boys done good =)

Atleast he hasn't completely abandoned supporting us unlike Ricky Hatton.. Where the feck is he these days!?

He also said the RAGs won't be getting Mourinho and will keep Van Gaal next season which he seemed very happy about as he enjoyed rag fans suffering in mediocrity LOL haha love Noel !

City Watch ‏@City_Watch
Noel Gallagher in Munich tonight: "You know where Manchester is? It's where your fucking manager is going!"

hahahahah
WHAT A LEGEND.

Man of the people !

Atleast he hasn't completely abandoned supporting us unlike Ricky Hatton.. Where the feck is he these days!?
Define "supporting"
Hatton still has a couple of season tickets . Maybe he should parade in front of the cameras after each game he attends ?

Man of the people !

See him at lots of games and in the Wembley Hilton before the COC. He was bladdered!! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.