Noel Gallagher: Sky Arts - Out Of The Now

He wants a knighthood and publicity IMO to sell more records as Liam is doing so much better than he is

i really don’t think he’s arsed about a Knighthood or record sales.

he’s writing stuff a world away from the Oasis era and has found his happy place doing different stuff but still writing great melodies

You can see and hear it in those songs he just performed.

Last edited:
i really don’t think he’s arsed about a Knighthood or record sales.

he’s writing stuff a world away from the Oasis era and has found his happy place doing stuff different .

You can see and hear it in those songs he just performed.
I like the fact that Noel tries different things.

I like Liam, but his songs are just "Oasis by numbers" sticking to the same formula.

Didn't see all the programme on Sky Arts, but what I did see was very good - including the cover of "The Mighty Quinn"!!

I like the fact that Noel tries different things.

I like Liam, but his songs are just "Oasis by numbers" sticking to the same formula.

Didn't see all the programme on Sky Arts, but what I did see was very good - including the cover of "The Mighty Quinn"!!

I try not to go down the road of Liam v Noel.
Just respect them both in their own unique ways - Noel’s stuff appeals to me more. But they’re both legends.

yes. Loved that cover. Didn’t see that coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.