Noel Gallagher: Sky Arts - Out Of The Now

Youll have to spill!!!
Given that he liked a post saying Noel is a prick, I don't think you'd need to be a genius to work out that Noel is the shameless opportunist and Liam is the die hard blue. Which suits me fine because I've always preferred Liam!

Also, in case anyone missed it - I posted this in the Harry and Meghan thread this morning:

Noel Gallagher in lack of self awareness shocker. Also manages to slag off every single American citizen. Fair play to Liam - always thought he was 10 times the person and this fucking well proves it. Sure, we all know Liam likes a rant too but I always get the impression he's just having a bit of laugh and playing up to an image as opposed to actually being serious. This prick on the other hand - there's always been a nasty undercurrent to him:

www.independent.co.uk

Noel Gallagher in foul-mouthed tirade against ‘f*****g snowflake’ Prince Harry

‘Prince William. I feel that f*****g lad’s pain’
www.independent.co.uk
www.independent.co.uk

Given that he liked a post saying Noel is a prick, I don't think you'd need to be a genius to work out that Noel is the shameless opportunist and Liam is the die hard blue. Which suits me fine because I've always preferred Liam!

Also, in case anyone missed it - I posted this in the Harry and Meghan thread this morning:

Noel Gallagher in lack of self awareness shocker. Also manages to slag off every single American citizen. Fair play to Liam - always thought he was 10 times the person and this fucking well proves it. Sure, we all know Liam likes a rant too but I always get the impression he's just having a bit of laugh and playing up to an image as opposed to actually being serious. This prick on the other hand - there's always been a nasty undercurrent to him:

www.independent.co.uk

www.independent.co.uk
www.independent.co.uk
To be honest id already come to that conclusion

www.independent.co.uk

www.independent.co.uk
www.independent.co.uk
Everything about Noel just screams utter ****. Can't stand the prick.

www.independent.co.uk

www.independent.co.uk
www.independent.co.uk

I think because i enjoy his Music and watching him live so much, that i don't take his opinions too seriously.

he gets asked endless questions and gives his answers tongue in cheek most of time.

I think because i enjoy his Music and watching him live so much, that i don't take his opinions too seriously.

he gets asked endless questions and gives his answers tongue in cheek most of time.

He's a working class decent musician/songwriter that was in arguably the biggest band in the world at one time, not Socrates. That's not aimed at you as a criticism by the way, but it often makes me laugh how they interview these people about world affairs as if they are. His opinion is no more valuable than some random bloke stopped in the street.

Both the brothers display pretty typical Mancunian dry wit, often self depreciating and gritty with a mean edge at times. Noel comes across as the deeper thinker and more sarcastic, Liam a bit more spontaneous and basic. When I met them on the ship Noel was taking the piss out of Liam for buying regal cigs from the bar as he said he didn't even smoke them. I'd guess Liam was often the butt of Noel's tongue with Liam being prone to fly off the handle quicker. Both are alright in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.