Noel Gallagher: Sky Arts - Out Of The Now

They don’t need each other anymore Noel does his thing and Liam just gets on with being a rockstar under his own name
Maybe ‘they are on speaking terms now ‘ that’s what I read, which is great if true.

There’s nothing wrong with having a preference and mine is rock and roll that’s Liam he’s playing the songs that I like and writing a couple of great tunes himself good luck to both

I was never really a massive fan of their music and I won`t be asking Liam round for a drink. What I don`t understand is why some people on here like nothing better to slag off other City fans who in the main try and defend our club from the mass ranks of rag wankers. If it`s not Liam and Noel its Ricky Hatton that getting abuse.

What the fuck is up with you fuckers

Last edited:
This isn't going to happen, but I wish they would stop being asked about Oasis and whether they are reforming etc. Yes they will always be defined by it but when they are speaking honestly about it, sometimes I think you can see that there is a sadness to them...........

I prefer listening to Noel, he’s very honest about himself and can be very funny at times. I also really respect his constant refusal to reform the band because he’s genuinely happier now doing HFB.
I quite often watch his interviews on YouTube, but I also love watching Roy Keane interviews so I’m not sure what that says about me....

Steered clear of all these debates. Knew most of the family as young lads pre-fame, my parents knew their parents really well, and I’m utterly drained by the never ending arguments.
Suffice to say, in that band there was one absolute hardcore #Bert, a City fan until he dies at Barlow school surrounded by reds, and one absolutely fucking shameless fucking opportunist who wore Celtic shirts in the Longsight pubs because they were decent back then and used to openly laugh at us for spending our meagre money to go and watch City.
You can sort out which was which
First one Guigsy? Second one definitely Tony mccarroll, or Bonehead maybe?

Met Noel few times at shack gigs when they were on his big brother label. Asked him why he signed them and he said they were mates and would have done same thing for him. Seemed a decent enough bloke and in fairness so does Liam. I think Liam acts up more for the cameras and his image. He actually has decent values when you listen to his views.

Anyone famous gets slagged off on the internet nowadays - people have to fit in a love/hate camp with everything, it's boring.

Pure jealousy. When someone first starts doing well people are generally happy for them, then over time the jealousy kicks in and they waste their energy slagging them off. You know it’s jealousy otherwise you’d just get on with life and not pay them any attention.

Just watched this and really enjoyed it. Some cracking tunes i hadnt heard before (liked dead in the water) and though ive previously said i've not been Noels biggest fan, pretty honest in his views and seems at peace with how things worked out which is good. Good luck to em both and they have done incredibly well away from Oasis and made some great music.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.