Noel: I don't want Terry or Adebayor at City

sam221985

GALLAGHER: I DON`T WANT TERRY AT CITY
Posted 16/07/09 16:57
EmailPrintSave

Oasis guitarist Noel Gallagher has exclusively told F365 that he doesn't want Man City to sign John Terry because he's a Cockney cry baby.

City might be willing to shell out £30m for the England captain but massive fan Gallagher would rather they signed Joleon Lescott.

"I don't like John Terry and I never have," Gallagher told F365. "He's got funny eyes and he's a cry baby.

"He's also a Cockney and he'd absolutely be coming just for the money."

Gallagher would also pass on a move for Emmenual Adebayor, saying: "I hope it falls through.

"I have always had a great dislike for Adebayor. I don't like all that silly dancing by the corner flag - I prefer a swift handshake and back to the game.

"We've got Roque Santa Cruz who can do a job in the same position."

When asked which footballer Mark Hughes should target next, Gallagher said pragmatically: "Joleon Lescott - he's a good centre half who's getting better. Either him or Matty Upson would do for me."

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5436836,00.html

Prick, he doesn't like what they look like/passion/do when they SCORE so he doesn't want them at City? If Messi would come to us but cried and danced wouldn't he want 'em?

liams the sensible 1 lol! have to say i tend to agree with the adebayor bit (not the celebration stuff but that we RSC already)
and he'll fookin love terry when he shuts out owen and rooney on derby day!

Why does he think anyone gives a shit about his opinion?

What would it matter to this "plastic" city fan, he only turns up when its a big game or we are playing in London. Dont like it Noel dont bother going to watch our beloved City !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.