Noel, Liam, City

Well I pity them.

The decline in musical education in schools has run parallel with the decline in music.
And I pity people sat in a bed sit frowning with their LP’s, aching to let go and enjoy themselves but unable to because they’re too cool to have a drink with friends and join in a chorus of Wonderwall.

LP's in a bedroom? What kind of peasants do that!!

Wonderwall FFS!

If drinking lager and being as Manc as possible floats your boat then fair play.

Most who once enjoyed their music have moved on.

I enjoyed Ferris Buellar’s Day Off once when I was about 9 years old in the 80’s but have moved on as well.

Answer me these two questions;
Do you consider the lyrics “Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on baby now - twist and shout” to be great songwriting. Do those lyrics make you feel good when you hear them?

tenor.gif
Anyway what the fucks wrong with snails ? I love them in garlic butter.

You think Live Forever is great. That’s your opinion and you’re welcome to it. I think Slide Away is better.

It’s tiresome reading the same posts about music on here time and time again.

Last week a different poster was on here bemoaning George Ezra. Guess what though? Thousands of people were stood having the time of their lives singing along with him last week. The same with Liam Gallagher.

It’s about letting your hair down and enjoying yourself regardless of whether an artist is cool enough for you.

You don’t like Beautiful South but grown ups all around the country are taken back to their youth by a lot of their songs and just smile with a glass in the garden when with friends.

That is great songwriting.
“We’ve still got blue empty seats....” ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.