Noel, Liam, City

Funny how you should say that. I've literally just come on here to say how much I've loved our session tonight.

We watched the Maine Road gig too, which I was at, as a 16 year old. I peaked waaay too soon with that.

We had our first shag to She's Electric in November 95. We stayed together for nearly 4 years after that haha. (my first serious girlfriend)

*WTSMG was playing as we got it on, She's Electric was the song on as I slung it up. It was also on when we finished haha...

You`re such a romantic

FYI , Just before the Mauldeth Hotel closed on Kingsway i had the displeasure for about 15 minutes to be in the "company" their father .

What an horrible person he was / still is .

Hes a proper bellend, one of my pals is unfortunately from his stock of illegitimate kids (he’s the spit of Noel, poor ****)..
The lady next to us at the Etihad worked with their mother for years. Has nothing but nice things to say about her. Her son was in Liam's class at school.

I like oasis and I have enjoyed their single career. I think Liam is bang on form and I find Noel's music abit safe and boring now. I dont think oasis will every get back together if they did which oasis line up would it be !
The one thing I am getting bored of is the bickering between the two of them.

I like oasis and I have enjoyed their single career. I think Liam is bang on form and I find Noel's music abit safe and boring now. I dont think oasis will every get back together if they did which oasis line up would it be !
The one thing I am getting bored of is the bickering between the two of them.

The Davies want their script back....

What's the views on the new album? Not interested in responses by people who feel the need to chime in about music they don't like zzzzz
Only had a couple of listens but liking the majority. Out of the tunes he hasnt already released, Invisible Sun the standout for me, its superb. Also really like Be Still, Gone and the title track.

Now ive found you might be the worst thing hes ever done. But I seem to be in the minority thinking that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.