Noel, Liam, City

What's the views on the new album? Not interested in responses by people who feel the need to chime in about music they don't like zzzzz

I didn't rate it at all on first listen, but its grown on me.

The singles are decent and the album tracks that stood out for me are; Why Me? Why Not and Be Still. Invisible Sun is better than most of the filler songs and should have made the album proper.

I'd rate it about 6/10. His voice is sounding good but considering he's working with professional song writers I'm amazed at some of the lazy lyrics that made the album... including 'she's teaching me that 2 +2 is 4' on the track Halo. He lets himself down with stuff like that.

Before the album release, heard Shockwave, it's alright, One of us i couldn't listen past the third line of the song, Heard the album and am surprised just how good it is.

Standouts for me are, Halo, Why me? Why not, The River, Meadow and Misunderstood from the deluxe. 8/10

Love the new Liam album. Thought his last was average, but this one actually sounds really good.

One of us and now that I’ve found you are the best in my opinion.

Did anyone see Liam on MTV unplugged last night? Its all over YouTube if not. His voice sounded the best its been in years, the new stuff was good and Cast No Shadow and Stand By Me were brilliant.

An Oasis reunion is never going to happen but with Liam on this kind of form they would absolutely smash it.

Did anyone see Liam on MTV unplugged last night? Its all over YouTube if not. His voice sounded the best its been in years, the new stuff was good and Cast No Shadow and Stand By Me were brilliant.

An Oasis reunion is never going to happen but with Liam on this kind of form they would absolutely smash it.

It was superb. Sad song and cast no shadow were amazing. He seems to sing much better live when its more acoustic stuff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.