Noel, Liam, City

Nobody is slagging them off they have their place in musical history.

But come on Liam destroyed a lot of those good songs yesterday at Glastonbury his singing was awful.

Read the first page of the thread, at least one poster slags Noel.

I find it amusing. These have been done to death on this forum but still get people at it, they certainly have their place.

I agree Liam is not like he once was when it comes to singing.

Nobody is slagging them off they have their place in musical history.

But come on Liam destroyed a lot of those good songs yesterday at Glastonbury his singing was awful.

His voice isn’t going to be what is was back in the 90’s and it’s no surprise the way he belts out songs, everyone knows that before they go to one his gigs, doesn’t stop them enjoying it and having a great time, thought Slide Away sounded pretty epic to be fair yesterday - helped with the crowd on form aswell.

Read the first page of the thread, at least one poster slags Noel.

I find it amusing. These have been done to death on this forum but still get people at it, they certainly have their place.

I agree Liam is not like he once was when it comes to singing.
Its Liam who gets the grief on here while most tongues are firmly rooted up Noels ringpiece.

I don't get why people feel the need to slag one off, just because they find one of them more likeable than the other.

I think Noel gets favoured because he's more well spoken and has a sense of humour. Liam normally seems a bit serious and moody. I prefer Noel but each to their own. I also feel like, for a long time Noel was encouraged to carry to City flag, to turn around now things are good at City and criticise him for it, would be poor form.

Neither or them are "using" City and never have either. They are both famous enough off their own backs to never have to, ridiculous shout that.

Last edited:
Both tossers. Liam a little less so, as he doesn’t come across as a pompous prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.