Nolan to West Ham

Marvin

What does that tell you?

West Ham likely to bounce straight back, and Newcastle will go down

Exactly what I thought. Looks like barcodes are going to lose the spine of a fairly indifferent team. If I was a betting man I would lump on Hammers up and Geordies down.

Newcastle are making some good signings though, Cabaye is really good and could form a quality midfield with Tiote. Abeid is a very highly rated signing. And Demba Ba is supposedly on his way there and could score as many as Carroll did.

Newcastle also not offering a new contract to Barton.

Also they are likely to sell Jose Enrique... who IMO would do a great job for us but Liverpool want him i think and Mancini will give Kolarov a full season first.

With regards to Nolan, can see him banging in alot of goals next year in Championship.
Wouldn't be bad player for us but we have moved on from players like him i think :/

LoveCity said:
Newcastle are making some good signings though, Cabaye is really good and could form a quality midfield with Tiote. Abeid is a very highly rated signing. And Demba Ba is supposedly on his way there and could score as many as Carroll did.
I like Demba Ba, but Nolan was a huge player for them last season. Also Barton, and one out, and the other on the way out. The contract disputes with these players will make life difficult for Pardew

Say what you like about BFS, but he's not half bad in the transfer market. I still can't get over him bagging hierro!

Great business by West Ham, I'm no fan of Fat Sam but he'll get them promotion especially if he's allowed a bit of money to spend to get some more of his trusty former players in.

I'd be worried if I was a Newcaslte fan looking at the likely outgoings, they might get replacements in but they might take time to settle, whereas Nolan, Barton and Enrique are consistent.

Just glad its not our problem, remember the spell where several players (Cole, James, Distin?) were leaving us to sign for Pompey...that was a low.

GStar said:
No idea behind Nolan's thinking there, other than he want's a bit of Fat Sam.

If Newcastle get Bar +£30mil on reinforcements they've a good chance of staying up.

I think the alleged rumours of him and Carroll being naughty boys with Geordie women may have had something to do with it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.