Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Navas fan but Nolito looks a class apart - he works hard but also has the technique, eye for goal and ability to link up with other forwards

Excellent tonight, my MOTM. So calm in front of goal, staying onside was a feat in itself. Very impressive in the build up to Aguero's second and created Aguero's first. Very mobile, was a number 10 at times which was great to see.

He didn't pique my interest during the preseason and in the Sunderland game. Tonight's game was a revelation.

Hope he keeps contributing to the team like he had tonight.

With Sane recovering and Zinchenko yet to feature prominently, the wings will be a contentious spot. Would love it if Pep keeps Raheem on the right and Nolito left, don't fix if it ain't broke

Could see him in for Silva when Sané starts. Has the same attributes I think but with a more of a direct goal/assist threat. But that relies on Sané passing as efficiently as Silva would. (Can't wait to see him)

Excellent tonight, my MOTM. So calm in front of goal, staying onside was a feat in itself. Very impressive in the build up to Aguero's second and created Aguero's first. Very mobile, was a number 10 at times which was great to see.
My MOTM as well. Intelligent movement and link-up play. I was quite excited when we signed him, but his impressive performance for City last night just filled my heart with happiness. Hope he will put in more of the same in the future.

I am amazed how quickly he has settled into the team. Absolute bargain.

Definitely a bargain but as usual, many discredited it because no one knew who he was or were caught up with his age, frame. I believe Luis Enrique wanted him back badly to rotate with MSN, I think it's a real loss for Barcelona but happy he's going to play more under Pep. Still, an opportunity wasted in not bringing him back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.