Nolito - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's strange why he hasn't been used - gotta Wonder if there is something else going on that we're not privy too. Makes little sense why he hasn't been used much at all in the last few months

They did, and yes he's dropped from the Spain squad, quite understandably I guess (though who knows whether it will not trigger his desire to leave in the summer, I mean he never participated in a WC).
Thanks,dropped because he never players for us,he started so well so it's a mystery that he hasn't since his ban

Definite goner end of season unless happy to sit on the bench and never play for Spain again.

Wonder if he is not showing the right attitude in training +/- falling out with coaches

Definite goner end of season unless happy to sit on the bench and never play for Spain again.

Wonder if he is not showing the right attitude in training +/- falling out with coaches

It's down to his comments about his refusal to learn English. I think it showed a horrendous attitude and Pep hasn't trusted him since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.