Nolito

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of you are being a bit harsh. Obviously put a shift in. Just a bit aimless. Always looked to me like a late Victorian pugilist* His expressions had that, "I'll take you all on!" look. Shame his thoughts didn't materialise successfully onto the pitch.

*Late in terms of the end of the Victorian era, not late meaning dead.
....always looked to me like Freddie Hill......(you have to be of an age)

€8m amazing deal for us hope we can get a fee for Delph, Fernando, Nasri, Mangala and Bony. Looks like Hart will be another loan.

He started brilliantly but then I don't why Pep lost trust in him !

Anyway, Good luck Nolito.

He was an okay player and you can't really fault him for his work ethic. I never really with an ill-disciplined player as much as I do with one that has a poor work ethic. And him not particularly liking the city isn't so big of a negative and he hasn't said anything untoward about the club or fans. It's best he move along but I don't harbour any ill-will toward him.
Can't say I harbour to much good will towards him either though.

How? We bought him for double just a year ago.

He's on big wages, isn't very good and has a bad attitude. Was expecting that he'd be sent out on loan with us paying his wages. Getting his wages off the books and any money at all is good business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.