Nominate The Biggest ANTI City Journalist Of This Season

jrb

As the race for 4th place reaches a climax with 4 teams still involved(City, Spurs, Villa, Liverpool), it is becoming increasingly clear that certain(Southern based) Journalists are trying even harder to undermine City's attempt to finish 4th and to win the final coveted Champions League place.

This 'campaign' to undermine the club, the new manager, the players and the fans has raged on all season, especially after the sacking of Hughes, but it has stepped up a gear recently and each and everyone of those Journalists are already sharpening their pencils ready to write their columns about the possible failed 'points trajectory'.

In the light of this campaign I think it's time we turned the table on these Journalists(?) trying to destroy our club, and vote for the worst one of the lot. Obviously the eventual winner should receive a trophy of some kind, so I'm quite happy to buy one, have it inscribed with an appropriate title, include a letter spelling out why they've won the trophy/award and post it off to them.

Please think hard and carefully before naming your choice. He or she can be from the newspapers, television(Sunday supplement springs to mind) or any other media outlet.(Blogs, Twitter, etc)

MIKEYP said:
That twat Custis from the sun!

ShaunCustis.jpg

Patrick Barclay springs to mind as well. Still not made up my mind yet.

paddybarclay_611512.jpg

McCarthy this Morning. That was an absolute disgrace and it left me so angry I was shaking. One of the things that gets me really angry on this Forum is the knee Jerk reaction some posters have on the Match day threads immediately after a defeat or a point is dropped. I thought to myself I would not fall into that trap and so rather than jump on the Laptop straight away I would go to Bed and do it this afternoon ( I work at Night). I got up and was still seething and I have just had a real Rant at the disgraceful treatment we recieved this morning; - it's in the "9 Goalkeepers" thread. Sometimes counting to Ten still doesn't work. McCarthy however remains a disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.