Non-binary gender

SWP's back

I meant that "They" is quicker to say than "He or she".

And what's "correct English" when it's at home? I could challenge you for using "ok" instead of "okay" but I won't because I'm not a pedant.
I wouldn’t say he or she if I knew the person would I. I added (or she) so you wouldn’t have a fanny wobble about me assuming your imaginary friend’s fucking gender.

As for not being a pedant, why then are you challenging my initial jokey post about learning English at Grammar School then?

7evens

His star had fallen, his career stalled and no one was talking about him till last last week and his revelation...................
I'm not a fan of his music but this is just a lie. He's had two top 10 singles this year so far off an album that's yet to be released, with one of them being declared platinum in the UK, double platinum in Australia, and triple platinum in the States. I hardly think that his star was falling.

blueinsa

I'm not a fan of his music but this is just a lie. He's had two top 10 singles this year so far off an album that's yet to be released, with one of them being declared platinum in the UK, double platinum in Australia, and triple platinum in the States. I hardly think that his star was falling.

He?

They if you dont mind ffs.

7evens

I wouldn’t say he or she if I knew the person would I. I added (or she) so you wouldn’t have a fanny wobble about me assuming your imaginary friend’s fucking gender.

As for not being a pedant, why then are you challenging my initial jokey post about learning English at Grammar School then?
Jesus, you're antagonistic. You seem to win arguments on here simply by wearing the other person down so they lose the energy to respond.

When did I respond to a post of yours about grammar school anyhow?

Didsbury Dave

We had a “non-binary” girl(?) around for Sunday dinner the other week. I didn’t even know what it was until my 13 year old daughter explained it to me.

I couldn’t give a shit who or what he/she wants to be called or to be attracted to. It’s no skin off my nose whatsoever.

7evens

I couldn’t give a shit who or what he/she wants to be called or to be attracted to. It’s no skin off my nose whatsoever.
We have a winner! As I said on the previous page (or the page before that), not understanding non-binary/trans stuff isn't a crime, but whatever happened to live and let live?

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.