Non england followers World Cup 2014

njmcfc1894

born longsight,live blackley,s/ticket block 118
I am an Englishmen but have no time for the international team, its boring and i dont know many peple who give a shit how they do, i like international football and at Euro i usually have a soft spot for Holland probably due to watching Van Basten as a kid and World Cup usually Argentina as IMHO Maradona is greatest player ive ever seen (Gerry Creaney apart , obviously)

I understand the match going fans giving a shit and the Patriots among Bluemoon caring but i cant deal with the build up and drama after they get beat and knocked out

Clive and Andy bollocks

"It's Englands time again"

"Sack the manager and bring in the young players"

Adrian F'N Chiles

Hope Milner and Hart have good tournament, dont wish ill on England, looking forward to seeing Hart, Milner, Dzeko, 3 Spaniards, 2 Argies etc in the tournament.Last one is the Plastics in work who are all discussing about the draw, time off to watch England etc.

I wont be out in the street partying if Holland or Argentina win it , as i dont put a penny into following a country i can actually appreciate the great football that these 2 teams play, i enjoyed Euro 2008 more than any tournament in my lifetime, No England, no massive media hype.

I couldn't even get excited by our match last night,i watched Spain instead.

I don't get why i have no passion for our national side anymore.

Don't know where or why i lost interest. 96 was awesome, loved 98, think i lost it after 2002 thinking about it.

I'm really apathetic towards the England national team. I couldn't give a toss whether they win, lose or draw but hope City players do themselves justice if selected and after the Euros in Portugal, I found that a tournament without England's participation was a better tournament to watch

city wont be playing so i will be behind my country 100%... great result last night and got a good feeling

as a Welshman, and as a nation that hasnt qualified for a tournament since 1958! every tournament i watch is from a neutral perspective.

I always want the british sides to do well mind.

but every World Cup ive watched, and the earliest one i can remember is Mexico in 1986, ive always wanted Brazil to win it. I enjoy watching Holland and Spain too. Cant stand the italians or germans. I also like watching the "minnows" having their few weeks of fame.

Just wish that Wales would qualify just once in my lifetime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.